This is a really clean looking custom M3. The work looks well done. The tri-color stitched interior shows hardly any wear in the pictures. The bright red paint is gleaming off the widened fenders.
The owner who commissioned the custom work clearly had a good vision. The conversion and modifications appear well done and not hap-hazard at all.
125k on the chassis, 8k on the rebuilt engine, and 1k since completion, it would seem that the owner didn’t get a real chance to enjoy the fruits of their labor or their cash.
One thing I don’t particularly think was necessary, even though it is clear they were going for an Evo, DTM look, is the big Evo II Motorsport deck spoiler. I also could’ve done without the carbon hood, but the stock hood is included. I’m not saying it looks bad, but it kind of puts the car in that half street look half track look and I’d rather see full fledged one or the other. Another example is it has a full roll cage (track look), but also has a lighted gear knob (street look).
As long as I am being picky, and I am, really I think the car looks pretty sweet, but I have a pet peeve about the folks who go to so much trouble to make a great looking car and then hang their custom exhaust crooked. I’ve seen far worse, but this one is off a touch. Not a big deal, but this is something I’ve always been particular about on my rides.
Buy-It Now at $30,000.
The long list of specs from the listing:
– Power train:
– 1995 E36 M3 S50 Motor
– 1995 E36 M3 5-Speed Transmission
– Polished & Ported Head
– Value Cover Painted White With ///M Strips
– EDVA Motorsports Harness
– DME – Turner Motorsports
– Euro HFM
– 24 lbs. Injectors
– Schrick Intake & Exhaust Camshafts
– JR Racing Light Aluminum Flywheel (Brand new)
– Clutch (Brand new)
– Group A Replica Exhaust and Connecting Pipes (Brand new)
– 3.46:1 Differential
– Carbon Fiber Hood (Factory hood comes with the car) (Brand new)
– EVO II Front Spoiler (Brand new)
– EVO Sport Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (Brand new)
– EVO II Rear Wing
– DTM Carbon Fiber Gurnie [sic] Flap (Brand new)
– Front S50-EVOM3 German License Plate (Brand new)
– Dunlop 225/35ZR18 & 245/30ZR18 Tires (Brand new)
– Gunmetal BMW M3 CSL Style (Velocity Motoring) Rims F: 18×8.5 & R: 18×9.5 (Brand new)
– H&R Front 15MM Wheel Spacers
– Front Brembo BBK Cross Drilled Rotors/Red Calipers (Brand new)
– Rear TMS Cross Drilled Rotors/Red Calipers (Brand new)
– Front & Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Brand new)
– Ground Control Adjustable Suspension
– Suspension Techniques Front & Rear Sway Bars
– Euro Tow Hooks (Brand new)
– Blackout Kidney Grills (Brand new)
– Smoked Front Indicators (Brand new)
– Complete EVO interior including:
– Recaro SRD Front Seats – Black Leather/EVO Fabric Inserts (Brand new)
– Rear Seats Leather/EVO Fabric Inserts (Brand new)
– Doors EVO Fabric Inserts (Brand new)
– Red EVO Seat Belts Front/Rear (Brand new)
– EVO II Leather Steering Wheel (Small) (Brand new)
– ///M3 Door Sills
– Lighted ///M Shift Knob
– UUC Short Shift Kit
– Suede Shift Boot & Hand Brake Boot With ///M Strips
– Carbon Fiber Instrument Cluster Bazal (Brand new)